Thursday, November 03, 2005

Woof

If I were a dog:


--------------
Speaking of dogs... e-mail and Berry has been up/down for the last couple of days. It started like a slow summer cold - you don't feel quite right and then whammo - you realize "I'm totally ill!" or "The f'ing e-mail is down!"
Interesting that the emotional responses to both situations are exactly the same.
Once I get passed the fact that all of my deadlines are going to blow up, I kind of like not having e-mail. Everyone suddenly answered their phones - except the truly anti-social. Things get done faster. And better, sometimes - because you actually have to talk to people.

2 comments:

  1. That's one good looking dog you make. Would it be the coarse-haired variety?

    (Supposedly) The Cocker Spaniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:41 AM

    I'm a Italian, but I'm not a Dog.

    ReplyDelete