Saturday, June 20, 2009

Broke another glass

What the hell is up with the rash of broken glass in my humble abode lately? Started with a shattered glass while doing dishes about 2 weeks ago. Then another water glass broke - I knocked it with a another plate or something. And then my window shattered into a million little pieces - yes, MY WINDOW - and today, another frigging glass broke while... wait for it... doing the dishes.
I am open to interpretation on this rash of shatterings. Oh - and if you know a good window replacement guy in NYC that will do apartments above the third floor - let me know. Apparently, it's a big freaking deal.
thxbai

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:54 PM

    I had Window City www.windowcityinc.com install new windows in my NYC apartment complex. Their installation guys had uniforms and were very professional/courteous. Most importantly, it didn't cost me an arm and a leg.

    ReplyDelete