Tuesday, October 07, 2008

i love whiteboards



I love whiteboards. I'm gearing up my 2009 communication plans and wanted to wipe my current board clean, but we still have a couple of months left in 08 to finalize.

So I took this pic. This 2008 plan was first put up on the board in March, and I'm pretty happy that we kept to it for the most part. Some things have moved dates, some things we didn't do... but overall, it held up quite well.

A quick tour of the fun parts:

Far left side, middle of the board - guesses on where oil would go. Joe B won with a guess of $142. I came in second with $137.

Some lame ass (MORGAN?? ALEX??) wrote in brown at the very top "I am the ruler of this board! Bring me your finest wine and cheeses!"

Top of board, right of center, blue marker: "Living the F-ing dream, one barrel at a time!" Yes, oil dominated most of our summer discussions. Thank you Rob M.

And best quote of the year goes to Fiona (lower right quandrant): "You can never say in Illinois (that) you never saw it coming." Fiona, astounded at how frigging flat the Midwest is.

And keeping us humble, middle of the board, right of center: "Are you on the bus, or do we have to throw you under the bus?"

No comments:

Post a Comment