Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I totally won Word of the Day today

Today's word of the day from www.m-w.com was misbegotten, and I totally nailed it in a inter-company memo. Rock on!

Yesterday was National Talk Like a Pirate Day, so it was duty to inform the department. My ship-mates (arg!) took to it like the troopers they are. In our morning round-up meeting, they asked what today was... So I've made Sept. 20 "Academy Awards Acceptance Speech Day." Which totally rocks when you think about it - I ended the morning round up with, "I'd like to thank everyone for making this huddle successful. Without you..." Ha ha ha.

Good thing I'm pretty good at what I do, huh?

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that it's not just traders (that would be STOCK traders) getting into "speak like a pirate day."

    And I couldn't have done it without special teams running all those punts back.

    ReplyDelete